21 Oct it’s here! Let’s shoot! Student Video Competition
To all international students in Australia, Qualify Me! have announced a video competition. This competition will be running from 9th November 2015 to 31st December 2015. With your friends, you have to create a video showing something creative, unique, cool and fun in your life as international students in Australia! Show us your best videos to attract students from all over the world to come and study in Australia. There is no registration fee, so start submitting your videos to firstname.lastname@example.org
Announcement of the winner will be on the 18th January 2016.
- Main prize: $1,000 picked by Jury.
- Favorite prizes: Qualify Me! Gift Pack for most like videos (facebook & IG). #Qualifymefun
- “Study & Work in Australia”
- “Holiday in Australia”
- “All the good things about studying in Australia”
- “My life, my story, my Australia”
- Video duration (length): 1 – 3 minutes max.
- Video may be in any language.
- English subtitles if using other languages than English.
- File compatibility: can be played using Windows Media Player, VLC or Real Player.
Terms & Condition:
- All participants must agree to terms & conditions. Please click agreed box in competition rules page in our website.
- Content should not have any brand, brands or any branding material involved in any form in the video.
- Ensure that all content in your film (including footage, music, images, props, etc) is your own. If you include any copyrighted content, you must be able to provide written permission for its use. Entries containing any unauthorized content will be disqualified.
- All entries must be submitted online.
- The video must not contain violence, profanity or sex. Any entries deemed offensive will be immediately disqualified. No offence words in any language.
- By submitting the video to Qualify Me! the participant agrees to grant Qualify Me! free of charge the right to use the video in any purpose linked to Qualify Me! marketing purposes, including without limitation, the right to publish, adapt, distribute, copy, display or translate. The participant also grants Qualify Me! the right to licence to others.
- The Jury’s decision is final in every situation, including any not covered above, and neither the Jury nor Qualify Me! will respond to the correspondence justifying its decision.
This Competition is sponsored by MAD Solutions