Payments and installment arrangements:
Qualify Me! provides its students with a 3 part payment structure. There is an initial upfront payment upon enrolment which is $1000 for General Trades, $2000 for Specialist Trades, and $500 all other qualifications. A second installment which generally represents 50% of the amount owing upon the successful submission of all evidence, and a final instalment covering remaining balance -paid once Qualify Me! receives the final Certificate and/or Statement of Attainment from the registered training organisation.
THERE IS NO ADDITIONAL COST FOR GAP TRAINING.
- We understand that in some circumstances, students may require urgent processing of their qualification, any urgent application requests must be made in writing and addressed to your case manager’s email address; please ensure your case manager has replied confirming your request. Urgent Application Processing does not commence until your case manager confirms that the evidence you have provided is sufficient and complete; and you have made full payment.
- We also understand that often students may require a soft copy of the qualification to use as part of various applications, in order for Qualify Me! to send a soft copy of your qualification, you are required to finalise any outstanding payments before requesting your soft copy.
Other payments and charges:
- If you request your certificate to be posted out to you, you may choose Regular post (for free). Registered or Express Post will attract an additional fee of $10.
- If the student is booked for an assessment with the assessor and fails to attend without notifying Qualify his/her case manger 48 hours prior to the date of the assessment will attract an additional fee of $440 to make another booking with the assessor.
Note: This does not include UEE30811 Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician Program which includes additional fees for Gap Training.
If you decide to enrol with Qualify Me! you declare that you have accepted our payment terms and conditions.
Refund policy for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and skills recognition:
Qualify Me! is dedicated and is committed to every one of its students and we operate on the principal that every student is just as important and valuable as the other. For this reason Qualify Me! has a dedicated team of professionals who invest many hours and a lot of time in assisting our students. Qualify Me! adopts an initial screening process to ensure that the student is aware of the process, what is required to achieve their qualification or to complete a course. This is to ensure that our students who enrol with us, have the capacity to successfully complete the course which they have enrolled in and to complete with one of our partner registered training organisation. Therefore, Qualify Me! has designed a refund policy that have proven fair.
- Full Refunds:
- Qualify Me! will refund within 30 calendar days, all student contribution fees paid where the student’s application for enrolment is refused by Qualify Me! or
- In the unlikely event that Qualify Me! is unable to deliver the course, the student may choose to have all tuition fees paid refunded within 30 calendar days or
- Partial refunds:
A non-refundable enrolment fee of $500 for all qualifications except trade qualifications where the non-refundable fee is $800. This payment covers application, administration, assessment and mapping of evidence provided, and compilation of portfolio of evidence, and identification of gap training. This applies in any of the following events but not limited to:
- The student starts the process and is unable to provide the documents required to successfully complete the RPL and skills recognition process for any reason;
(Note: all students are screened over the phone in addition to emails with a list of the evidence required before the process starts, Qualify Me! will not accept claims from students that the process or evidence required was not clear or mentioned in the initial screening)
- The student refuses to undertake gap training that may be required to demonstrate competency and identified either during a competency conversation and/or a practical observation;
- The student changes his/her mind or believe that they no longer require the qualification in which they have enrolled;
- The registered training organisation may change its evidence requirement criteria due to changing laws and regulations and the student takes more than three (3) weeks to provide required evidence;
There are circumstances in which Qualify Me! will not issue any refunds, these are often extreme circumstances and include the following but not limited to:
- The student has issued fabricated documents as forms of evidence;
- The student issues fraudulent documents as forms of evidence;
Note: Initial upfront deposit for minor trades is $1000, major trades $2000, all other qualifications $500.
All refunds will be paid directly to the person who entered into the contract with Qualify Me! in the same method they had paid Qualify Me! less any transfer or other bank charges incurred.
If you decide to enrol with Qualify Me! you declare that you have accepted our refund policy terms and conditions.
Application processing time for RPL and Skills recognition:
Qualify Me! has a dedicated student support services team that will work very closely with you to help you process your application as fast as possible, whilst making it a rather pleasurable experience.
We understand that with regular and ongoing regulatory reforms, licensing requirements may change promptly and without notice, effectively requiring the registered training organisation to change the type and amount of evidence required, and methodology of assessments which in some cases may make it more challenging for students to demonstrate their competency.
For this reason, students are required to provide all required evidence to Qualify Me! within six (6) weeks from the date of their enrolment. In turn we will generally process this in just two (2) to four (4) weeks.
Extensions may be requested by the students and will be considered in certain circumstances and will be assessed on a case by case basis. Qualify Me! will only approve requests for extension in writing and not verbally under any circumstance.
Exceptions: This does not apply to the UEE30811 Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician.
If you decide to enrol with Qualify Me! you declare that you have accepted our processing time terms and conditions.
Assessments and evidence criteria:
Qualify Me! staff undergo extensive training and professional development to ensure that they are familiar with the evidence criteria you require for each qualification. Students will receive clear instructions through the initial screening process of what evidence is required and the assessment process to successfully achieve their relevant qualification.
In rare circumstances the evidence criteria may change due to regulatory reforms or as a result of a change in the criteria of the licensing government body. We understand that some qualifications have a licensing outcome and you will use this qualification as part of your application, therefore, we find it important that both Qualify Me! and our partner registered training organisation align processes, procedures and evidence criteria to reflect the requirements and criteria of the regulators and licensing authorities.
If you decide to enrol with Qualify Me! you declare that you have accepted our assessment and evidence terms and conditions.